Workshop | PhilingsJune 16Zoom
My dear followers,
this month you will have a chance to participate in FREE Zoom webinar regarding one of my most successful courses – Philings course.
If you are considering joining Phi family, but have lots of questions and doubts, this is a webinar for you.
What is the Phillings course?
The course includes learning about Philings techniques that include Phi Ion Plasma and Microneedling techniques.
The Phi Ion Plasma technique is based on the transfer of a controlled amount of energy by ionization of atmospheric air to create sublimation of the surface layer of the skin. This process triggers an instantaneous contraction and tightening of the skin fibers.
Microneedling is a skin regeneration and rejuvenation procedure that stimulates the production of collagen and enables better absorption of cosmetically active substances. The microneedling device creates microchannels in the skin, which prompt a natural response to microstimulants by skin increasing the production of collagen and new cells in the treated region. This process leads to skin regeneration and rejuvenation. The secondary action principle of the Microneedling technique is to enable the penetration of special substances that we use during the treatment into the deeper layers of the skin. In that way, we can nourish the skin with active substances and balance the skin condition to perfection.
Special preparations created at the Phi Academy are used during the treatment, and after the treatment they are given to the client to continue with their skin care. This makes the treatment complete, and thus ensures its complete efficiency.
What is the purpose of this technique?
This effective procedure successfully treats a wide range of conditions on both the face and body. The effects of this treatment are multiple – smoothing out wrinkles, improving skin texture and tone, reducing enlarged pores, improving skin structure and rejuvenation, alleviating acne scars and other types of scars, reduction of melasma and hyperpigmentation, reduction of stretch marks, stimulation of hair growth and improvement of alopecia, lifting the skin on the eyelids, removal of benign skin changes such as warts, keratoses, fibroids and dilated capillaries, etc.
Who is the course for and how long does it last?
It is intended for everyone who wants to learn about the Philings technique. Previous experience is not necessary. No special medical staff licenses are required. The course lasts three months, during which the student receives constant support from me, as a Master.
What do students get?
* 3 months of access to theoretical and video material on the Craft Master application with a detailed presentation of the treatment
* my constant guidance through the course and availability for any help and advice
* the opportunity to send questions to our doctors via the Phiapp application (Dr. Phi)
* a starter kit with material and devices for performing 20 Microneedling and 30 Ion treatments sent to the student’s home address.
The content of the starter kit is as follows:
- 1 x Microneedling Simplicity Artist machine
- 1 x Phi-Ion Pen Pro
- 2 x Tri-M Box (20pcs) cartridges for microneedling machine
- 1 x Skin candy after care balm (20pcs x 5ml)
- 1 x Ultimate Skin Cocktail Box (20pcs x 5/1 a 1.5ml)
- 1 x Jive (10/1 3ml)
- 2 x Tango (5/1 3ml)
- 1 x Sterile Electrodes Box = Blister for Phi-Ion Pen (20pcs)
- 1 x Universal Holder
- 3-Round Blades (10pcs)
- 5-Round Blades (10pcs)
- Phi Wipes Asept (20pcs)
- PhiFace Mask – After Treatment Mask – Box (20pcs)
- 1 x Pencil White
– Students get free and unlimited use of three more courses of the Academy in the form of lessons – the Skin Expert course, First Class Service course and Hygiene course.
– Students also get a package with photos describing the technique and results, in high quality, which they can use to advertise the technique until they start accomplishing their own results.
The course overview
The course covers the following topics to make sure that students have acquired the appropriate skills and confidence to do treatments. The following are the titles of the course modules:
- Hygiene, skin, devices
- Phi Ion
- Working on the model (video materials with detailed steps of treatment)
By mastering the theoretical part and video material, it will be very easy for students to quickly pass all the course levels. The first five levels entail sending photos of skin preparation and after Microneedling facial treatment has been carried out. The other five levels include sending photos of skin preparations and after Ion treatments on eyelids and facial wrinkles have been performed. The eleventh level involves sending the results achieved after the treatments. The twelfth and last level involves sending answers to several questions related to the work technique and preparations used during treatment.
Graduation and certificate
After successfully passing all levels and graduation, students will receive a certificate which will be sent to their home address.
Students can choose from several course langugages – English, Serbian, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian or Dutch. My guidance during the course will be in English or Serbian.