Workshop | Phi Ion – Madrid21. JanuaryMadrid, SpainAt Phi Ion training, you will learn how to use a plasma pen device to rejuvenate the skin, improve its the condition of the skin, and remove changes from the surface of the skin.
Advantages of Phi Ion training
By learning one technique at Phi Ion training, students gain the knowledge to perform a number of different treatments that they will be able to offer to their clients. During the training, they will learn treatments that are performed both on the face and the body. It is very important that the investment in the material is minimal, while the learned technique can bring multiple benefits. For this treatment, you’ll need: the phi ion pen pro, an electrode, and the knowledge to perform the technique correctly.
What will you be able to do after completing Phi Ion education?
Tighten and rejuvenate the skin on the face and body, remove wrinkles and sagging skin on the whole face, tighten eyelid skin, reduce scars and acne scars, remove acne, tighten the skin on the abdomen and reduce stretch marks, tighten the skin on the neck, tighten the skin on the nose, remove blemishes, milia, warts, papilloma, keratoses, fibroids, small capillaries, cherry angiomas.
What do you get during the Phi Ion training?
- After a one-day training, you receive an online course lasting three months on the Craft Master application with all the lessons and video materials on how to do treatments.
- Clear and specific instructions on how to perform the treatment.
- My ongoing support as a Master and your mentor.
- Certificate of participation.
- Starter kit that includes: PhiWipes Asept Wipes 20/1, PhiWipes MakeUp Remover 20/1, PHI-ION PRO kit, PhiIon Pro Electrodes short 15 mm 10/1, PhiIon Pro Electrodes long 30 mm 10/1, PhiLings Black head remover, Phi Marker Pen White, Skin Candy Scar Protection 9/1, Skin Candy After Care Balm 9/1, PhiFoil Lips & Brows 200/1, PhiFoil Face 100/1, Fractional tip for PHI-ION PRO, Acne tip for PHI-ION PRO
- BONUS: free and unlimited access to three more PhiAcademy courses: Skin Expert Course, Hygene Course, First Class Service Course.
How long does the Phi Ion training last?
– The theoretical part (contains everything about the skin structure, types and conditions of the skin, products and devices you’ll need for work, indications and contraindications for the treatment, a detailed presentation of the technique, step by step.) This is the first part of the training.
– The practical part includes practicing the technique on a model, with the Master’s help. It is the second part of the one-day training.
– Three months of continuing education through the CraftMaster application for online learning (craftmaster app)
– Phi Ion education consists of 8 levels that a student goes through within 3 months. The student sends photos of their works on a client, to me as their Master, which is when I advance them to the next level, all the way to graduation. Then, the student receives the certificate of Phi Ion Technician of Phi Academy at his address.
Who is the Phi Ion training meant for?
The training is intended for everyone who has experience with treatments, wants to improve their knowledge, expand their business, and offer their clients a new treatment with top results. Medical staff licenses are not required.
The training is held in Serbian/English with the possibility of simultaneous translation to any other language.
DO YOU WANT TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS OFFER AND INTRODUCE ANOTHER TECHNIQUE FOR REJUVENATION AND SKINCARE? I WILL SHOW YOU HOW!