Workshop | PhiLings Course13/14 FebruaryHradec Kralove, Czech RepublicPhilings is a course where students learn to do Plasma and Microneedling techniques. The techniques can be done together or separately.
An advantage of Philings education is in learning two techniques. The first one is the Microneedling technique which presents a regeneratively rejuvenating procedure that stimulates the production of collagen and enables improved absorption of cosmetically active substances. The second one is the Plasma technique which is based on the transfer of a controlled amount of energy through ionization of air for the purpose of creating sublimation of the outermost layer of skin.This process stimulates immediate contraction and tightening of skin fibres. These techniques can be done both together and separately, with the aim of skin care and rejuvenation. Everyone who completes this training will have an opportunity to offer an innovative treatment with superb results to their clients.
Which skin treatments will you be able to perform after Philings training?
You will be able to offer over 15 different treatments to your clients. These include: wrinke reduction and loose skin treatment, scar and acne marks treatment, enlarged pores treatment, hyperpigmentation treatment, stretch mark treatment, alopecia treatment, lifting and tightening eyelids treatment, non-surgical neck skin rejuvenation treatment, treatments for the removal of skin changes such as keratoses, warts, fibromes, capillaries, spots…
How long is Philings training?
– Theoretical part (first-day training) includes everything about skin structure, skin types and conditions, remedies and devices, indications and contraindications over a treatment, and detailed step-by-step display of the techniques.
– Practical part (second-day training) contains technique practices on a live model mediated by me as your master.
-3 months of continual education provided by our CraftMaster app, where learning and practicing continues. The app contains detailed video and theoretical materials for supreme perfection of the techniques, alongside my continual help and support.
This training is designed for all of you who would like to enter the world of cosmetics, but lack previous experience, as well as those who are already experienced in the field of face treatments and wish to improve their knowledge in the field of cosmetics. Medical personnel licenses are not needed.
Students also get:
- Starter pack with 2 devices: Phi Ion Pen Pro, Microneedling Simplicity Artist machine, skin remedies, cartridges and electrodes for 40 treatments.
- Free unrestricted use of three other lesson-based courses of the Academy – Skin Expert Course and First Class Service Course, Hygiene.
- 3-month use of the video and theoretical material through CraftMaster app.
- packet with photographs containing descriptions of a high-quality technique that may be used for advertising your techniques and treatments.
- Opportunity to send in questions to our doctors through Phi App.
- My continual supervision and assistance during and after the training.
- Certificate of Participation ( Philings Technician certificate will be delivered to home address after graduating and completing assigned levels, which is done by sending the master images through the CraftMaster app).
Starter kit includes:
- 1 x Microneedling Simplicity Artist machine
- 1 x Phi-Ion Pen Pro
- 2 x Tri-M Box (20pcs) cartridges for microneedling machine
- 1 x Skin candy aftercare balm (20pcs x 5ml)
- 1 x Ultimate Skin Cocktail Box (20pcs x 5/1 a 1.5ml)
- 1 x Jive (10/1 3ml)
- 2 x Tango (5/1 3ml)
- 1 x Sterile Electrodes Box = Blister for Phi-Ion Pen (20pcs)
- 1 x Universal Holder
- 3-Round Blades (10pcs)
- 5-Round Blades (10pcs)
- Phi Wipes Asept (20pcs)
- PhiFace Mask –After Treatment Mask – Box (20pcs)
- 1 x Pencil White
The training will be held in English, with the possibility of translation to any other language.
Training location / in exclusive and pleasant ambience. During the training, brief coffee and refreshment breaks as well as a longer lunch break will be provided.
The first day of the training starts at 10am and lasts until 5pm
The second day of the training starts at 10am and lasts until 3pm (depending on the group size)
Starter-kit training price